Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Announcements for today:
Happy Birthday Wishes!
GIANT TRADING EVENT….Box Tops! Box Tops! Box Tops! Hosted by the Rocket Family Group. They will be collecting the box tops from students all week. Students will receive tickets for each box top turned in which they can put towards a prize they could possibly win! You can also donate money for tickets. 10 tickets for $1.00, Mr. Spurlock’s wingspan $5.00, Length of BCS School Bus $20.00 - Information flyers should be coming home today with your child(ren).
REMINDER: 6TH GRADE COOKIE AND MAGAZINE SALE MONEY DUE BACK TO YOUR 5TH PERIOD TEACHER ASAP!
- Extra yearbooks will be sold for $16.00 each from the 2016-17 school year. Please bring your money to the office. Thank you!
- Just FYI-starting in October, Marco‘s Pizza Night for the middle school will be held the second Tuesday, every other month. More announcements will be made as time draws near.
- 2017 TWIRL CLINIC—SPONSORED BY THE OHHS MAJORETTES-WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12TH FROM 4:30-6 PM AND THEN WILL PERFORM ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13TH. REGISTRATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE!
- 2nd Annual Color Run will be held at the high school on this Friday, September 29th at approximately 3:30. Forms are now available in the office. T-shirts are limited so if you wish to purchase one, be sure to get your form and money back in right away! First come, first serve on the t-shirts.
- ALUMNI BAND! THIS FRIDAY~ DUST OFF YOUR INSTRUMENT AND JOIN THE GROUP!
OHMS Sporting Events:
Cross Country: The Oak Harbor MS girl's cross country team brought home the 1st place trophy last evening at the Ottawa Co CC meet. Helping to score for the team was 7th grader Ashley Schiller.
The boy's team was runner-up; helping to score for the Rocket's was Danny Tack, Owen Miller and Kayden Kralik. Great job, despite the heat! The teams' travel to Clay on Saturday!
Volleyball: Rockets vs. Vermilion at home beginning at 4:30 p.m., Thursday, September 28th.
Football: 7th grade team will have their next game this Thursday, September 28st at home against Port Clinton beginning at 4:30 p.m. at the high school football field.
38th Annual Oak Harbor Apple Festival Run (5K Run/Walk)-Sunday, October 15th. If students and/or parents are interested, there are forms in the office.
Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!