Friday, September 29, 2017
Announcements for today:
Happy Birthday Wishes!
HOMECOMING WEEKEND! BEST WISHES AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE INVOLVED!
BOOK FAIR BEGINS THIS WEEK! STUDENTS WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITIES TO LOOK AND TO PURCHASE BOOKS. PARENTS CAN LOOK, TOO. JUST STOP IN AT THE OFFICE TO CHECK IN. THE BOOKFAIR WILL BE LOCATED IN THE BACK AREA OF THE CAFETERIA!
GIANT TRADING EVENT….Box Tops! Box Tops! Box Tops! Hosted by the Rocket Family Group. They will be collecting the box tops from students through today. Students will receive tickets for each box top turned in which they can put towards a prize they could possibly win! You can also donate money for tickets. 10 tickets for $1.00, Mr. Spurlock’s wingspan $5.00, Length of BCS School Bus $20.00
REMINDER: 6TH GRADE COOKIE AND MAGAZINE SALE MONEY DUE BACK TO YOUR 5TH PERIOD TEACHER ASAP!
- Extra yearbooks will be sold for $16.00 each from the 2016-17 school year. Please bring your money to the office. Thank you!
- Football tickets on sale through Friday in the office. $5.00 each
- Just FYI-starting in October, Marco‘s Pizza Night for the middle school will be held the second Tuesday, every other month. The first one will be on this Tuesday, October 3rd. When you order, state which class you want to get the credit from your purchase.
- 2017 TWIRL CLINIC—SPONSORED BY THE OHHS MAJORETTES-WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12TH FROM 4:30-6 PM AND THEN WILL PERFORM ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13TH. REGISTRATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE!
- COLOR RUN TODAY! LATE ENTRIES ARE WELCOME. $10.00 TO PARTICIPATE AND ADDITIONAL $10.00 for a shirt…..adult small and mediums only available
- ALUMNI BAND! THIS FRIDAY~ DUST OFF YOUR INSTRUMENT AND JOIN THE GROUP! RESERVED SECTION FOR ALUMNI MEMBERS!
OHMS Sporting Events:
Cross Country: Clay Invite on Saturday beginning at 9 a.m. Good Luck, Runners!
Volleyball: Rockets vs. Woodmore at home beginning at 10:00 a.m., Saturday, September 30th and on Monday, October 2nd away against Perkins, beginning at 4:30 p.m.. Best of Luck, Ladies!
Football: 7th grade team will have their next game this Thursday, October 5th away, against Port Clinton beginning at 4:30 p.m. Good luck, Rockets!
38th Annual Oak Harbor Apple Festival Run (5K Run/Walk)-Sunday, October 15th. If students and/or parents are interested, there are forms in the office.
Enjoy the weekend, everyone!