Thursday, November 30, 2017
Announcements for today:
Happy Birthday Wishes!
- Dave and Busters Fundraising Money should be turned in TODAY!
- Be sure your child is dressing appropriately for Recess and or other outdoor class activities
C A N NED F O O D D R I V E
- WHEN: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH THROUGH FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8TH
- WHO: ALL MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS AND STAFF
- WHY: CANNED GOODS WILL BE DONATED TO THE OTTAWA CO. HOLIDAY BUREAU
- SPONSORED BY: OHMS STUDENT COUNCIL AND 7TH GRADE SERVICE GROUP
- GOAL: 3,000 CANS-IF GOAL IS MET MR. SPURLOCK WILL BE DUCT TAPED TO THE WALL! THERE WILL BE OTHER GRADE LEVEL SHINANIGANS AS WELL! TBA
- Upcoming Sporting Event: 7th grade Boys and Girls Basketball Game on November 30th (Thursday) against Clyde. Boys will be Home and Girls Away, beginning at 4:30 p.m.
- Also, there will be a swim meet on Thursday beginning at 4:30 at home at the high school pool.
- Ties and Tiaras Daddy/Daughter Dance-Sponsored by DECA will be held on Friday, December 15th from 6-8:30 PM. Open to any BCS student 6th grade or younger. Lots of activities going on while there, including a red carpet arrival. Please stop in the office to pick up a flyer if interested.
- TNT CRAFTS AFTER SCHOOL BEGINS ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5TH AND 6TH AND DECEMBER 12TH AND 13TH. STUDENTS WHO ARE INVOLVED, THEIR PARENTS WOULD HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY BRENDA LOCHOTZKI. THEY WILL REPORT TO THE CAFETERIA AFTER SCHOOL.
Have a great day!