Thursday, December 5, 2017
Announcements for today:
Happy Birthday Wishes!
- Be sure your child is dressing appropriately for Recess and or other outdoor class activities—very cold weather forecasted for midweek and beyond.
C A N NED F O O D D R I V E
- WHEN: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH THROUGH FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8TH
- WHO: ALL MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS AND STAFF
- WHY: CANNED GOODS WILL BE DONATED TO THE OTTAWA CO. HOLIDAY BUREAU
- SPONSORED BY: OHMS STUDENT COUNCIL AND 7TH GRADE SERVICE GROUP
- GOAL: 3,000 CANS-IF GOAL IS MET MR. SPURLOCK WILL BE DUCT TAPED TO THE WALL! THERE WILL BE OTHER GRADE LEVEL SHINANIGANS AS WELL! TBA
- FOR EVERY CANNED GOOD BROUGHT IN, A STUDENT WILL BE GIVEN 5 TICKETS TO ENTER IN A RAFFLE. SMALL GIFT CARDS WILL BE AWARDED BASED ON WHOSE NAME IS PULLED FROM THE HOPPER. THERE WILL BE A SEPARATE DRAWING FOR STAFF MEMBERS, TOO! SO, BRING IN THOSE CANNED GOODS, PLEASE!
- Swim meet today at 4:30 against Sandusky
- Wrestling meet at home on Saturday-Oak Harbor Invite beginning at 10 a.m. in the main gym
- Boys and Girls 7th grade basketball against Perkins - Girls home (at middle school) and boys away beginning at 4:30 p.m., today, December 7th.
- Ties and Tiaras Daddy/Daughter Dance-Sponsored by DECA will be held on Friday, December 15th from 6-8:30 PM. Open to any BCS student 6th grade or younger. Lots of activities going on while there, including a red carpet arrival. Please stop in the office to pick up a flyer if interested.
- TNT CRAFTS AFTER SCHOOL DECEMBER 12TH AND 13TH. STUDENTS WHO ARE INVOLVED, THEIR PARENTS WOULD HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY BRENDA LOCHOTZKI. THEY WILL REPORT TO THE CAFETERIA AFTER SCHOOL.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR CHILD’S CLOTHING INVENTORY. THERE ARE SEVERAL HOODIES, UNDERARMOUR, AND OTHER ITEMS LIKE SUNGLASSES, MITTENS, ETC. IN THE LOST AND FOUND. IF ITEMS ARE NOT CLAIMED BEFORE CHRISTMAS BREAK, THEY WILL BE TAKEN TO GOOD WILL. WE ARE SIMPLY OUT OF SPACE TO STORE ANY MORE LOST ITEMS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP WITH THIS!