Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Good Afternoon !
Announcements for today:
Happy Birthday Wishes!
- Be sure your child is dressing appropriately for Recess and or other outdoor class activities. In addition, there are many unclaimed items in lost and found located in the cafeteria. Please ask your child to check or feel free to stop in and check.
- Spring Soccer Forms are Available in the office!
- Rocket Little League Ball Registration Forms are available in the office for students who are interested.
- Any 5th, 6th, or 7th grade girl who would like to play spring softball, please stop in the office to get a flyer with all of the information! Go Rockets!
- ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS: Come out and support the boys HOME Basketball game this Friday against Vermilion. Admission is FREE IF you bring 2 CANNED GOODS to help support the BCS Food Pantry. Good luck to the high school boys basketball teams!
- Wrestling: Rocket Wrestlers will take on Fremont Ross (Away) beginning at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 25th. Best of luck to the team!
- Basketball: Tomorrow, January 25th against Margaretta beginning at 4:30 p.m. BOYS AWAY and GIRLS AT HOME Good luck to all of these students!
- 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade Girls Basketball: Sunday, January 28th at Danbury beginning at
1 p.m. then 2:15 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR CHILD’S CLOTHING INVENTORY. THERE ARE SEVERAL HOODIES, UNDERARMOUR, AND OTHER ITEMS LIKE SUNGLASSES, MITTENS, ETC. IN THE LOST AND FOUND.
- Oak Harbor Diving Coach Zajac will be running diving lessons during the month of January and February for anyone interested in learning. Information forms are available in the office.
- 7th and 8th Grade Track and Field VOLUNTARY conditioning will begin on January 15th from 3:15-4:15 AND THEN ON MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS in the high school cafeteria. Please wear gym clothes.