Central Registration Office
Benton-Carroll-Salem Local Schools has centralized its student registration process for your convenience! All students now register at the Central Registration Office, located at the BCS Board Office, 11685 West State Route 163, Oak Harbor, Ohio.
Once you have registered your student, you will be given information about how to visit your child's school and meet the teachers. High School and Middle School students will have to meet with counselors in those buildings to choose courses for their schedules.
To register your child, call 419-898-6210 to schedule an appointment. All registrations require an appointment!
When you and your child arrive for your appointment, you will receive a packet of forms to complete.
In addition, you must bring the following with you:
- A birth certificate (one for each child you are registering)
- Social Security card
- A current official immunization record, with a doctor's stamp (a record from the health department is also acceptable)
- Evidence of a physical examination conducted previously
- Proof of Residency: Examples; utility bills, lease agreements
- Driver licence or State ID
- Any custody papers/court orders if applicable
- Copy of the child's most current Indidividualized Education Plan (IEP) and ETR if applicable
Information and Forms:
- << Prev